Small Charity Connect Insurance
Our insurance is especially designed for registered and recognised charities, organisations holding charitable status, charitable incorporated organisations (CIO), community interest companies (CIC), voluntary, not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises with an annual income or turnover of less than £250,000.
- All Risks
- Money and Personal Accident Assault
- Business Interruption
- Computer Breakdown
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Trustees and Directors Indemnity
- Personal Accident
- Legal Expenses
- that some sections of cover may not be available in isolation
- abuse and additional work activities are optional covers that can be added to the public and products liability section
- that cover is only provided for your activities in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Please read our Policy Brochure for further information.
If you require wider cover please refer to your insurance advisor who will be able to arrange a quotation under our Charity & Community Connect policy.